Electroencephalography—trips off the tongue, doesn't it?—has been used to "read" the approximately 100 billion nerve cells in your brain for a century. But only now is someone using it for something really important: playing video games. The just-announced gizmo can even read facial expressions to see if, say, you laugh while killing an A.I. enemy; a response that will then be mimicked by your on-screen character. Just remember to resume quasi-normal behavior when you take the thing off.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
MindTechnology without design doesn't amount to much (ever try using a pre-iPod MP3 player?), and this just announced exhibit at New York's Museum of Modern Art gives that often-prickly relationship the gallery treatment. Expect to see everything from vehicles and appliances to Susana Soares' "BEE'S,", left, a shapely glass bowl filled with live bees that can make a medical diagnosis based on a person's breath. No word on whether it can also be used as a Breathalyzer. MindTechnology without design doesn't amount to much (ever try using a pre-iPod MP3 player?), and this just announced exhibit at New York's Museum of Modern Art gives that often-prickly relationship the gallery treatment. Expect to see everything from vehicles and appliances to Susana Soares' "BEE'S,", left, a shapely glass bowl filled with live bees that can make a medical diagnosis based on a person's breath. No word on whether it can also be used as a Breathalyzer.
Still in the concept stage—like nearly everything good in the cell phone universe—Nokia's Remade is a mobile phone built entirely from recycled materials, including rubber keys that used to be car tires and an exterior made from soda cans. Finally, a practical use for Vanilla Coke.
HEY GUYS, check out style this season. fesyen pakaian dengan flower printed kembali segar.Almost top international designer come out with tis style ..its cool dowh..so, mat2 jiwang tuh lehlah gayakan style neh..but make sure sesuai with ur type of body, skin tone..and as long you daring enough to wear it. hahahhaha.
Salam..hey kawan sume lama dah rasanya tak menulis kat blog neh..ada kwn2 duk tanya bila ko nak update blog ko mizi? aku bukan tak nak update, tapi rasanyer tak der sumthing yg betul2 aku rasa nak tulis. But, guys i'm coming n will try to update my blog setiap masa.
Oklah, kali ni aku nak citer skit, tak tahulah korang sume know or not abt this extrem sport yang dikenali as Parkour..korang pernah tahu ker pasal sukan neh? Bukan apa aku tanya, last week aku ada buat artikel about this sportlah. Bila aku tengok pix2 yg aku cari kat internet cam besh lak..rasa nak buat jer...Hah, bagi korang yg tak tahu pasal parkour neh..bak aku citer serba sikit.
Parkour neh sukan xtrem yang bermula di Perancis. Ia dikatogerikan sebagai aktiviti gerakan fizikal secara pantas. Dan ada yg kata dia juga salah satu seni mempertahankan diri. Agaknyer uerlah kot, sebab aku tengok2 pix lompat dari tempat tinngi, panjat dinding, melayan ke udara dan macam2lah. kalau kita tgk macam nak bunuh diri...hah, kalau korang ingatlah, dlm citer Rush Hour , Casino Royale, ada duk praktik sukan ni...ermmm sekrunk kat malaysia pun dah ada..tapi masih belum dikomersialkan lagik...kalau ada kat kl neh nak jer aku join..lepas perasaan..oklah guys, serba sedikit pasal parkour..kalau korang nak tahu lebih lanjut pasal sukan neh, aku suggest kat korang buy and read MASKULIN magazine isu August08. ..jangan lupa k..
Sunday, May 04, 2008
The metro look is one of the hottest around and it's not hard to emulate. If you want to be a metro man, you'll be well on your way if you follow these steps
1. Grooming - Before you get to the clothes, you've got to start with grooming. Metro men have impeccable hair cuts and they wax or shave any unnecessary hair. Painful, yes, but the overall effect makes it worth it.
2. Textures -The texture of the clothing you wear is very important. You want to go with the most opulent fabrics you can find. Look for cashmere sweaters and tee shirts, or high quality cotton. Your shirts should be soft and well tailored.
3. Cut - Metro men are tailored and always look sharp. Look for classic suits that present a professional and polished impression. For regular clothes, look for tight tees and expensive designer jeans.
4. Style - Metro men wear the latest fashions. Subscribe to a few men's fashion magazines so you can stay on top of all the latest trends.
5. Cologne - No metro man is complete without a dash of expensive cologne. Try to find a scent that fits your particular personality. If you're going for sensual, an oriental or musky scent is right for you. More of an outdoorsy type? Look for cologne with a fresh and clean scent.
6. Accessories - You'll need plenty of accessories to get started. First, a very nice expensive watch. Silver or gold are a good place to start, but a leather band always look nice too. Next, you'll need a fine chain for your neck in the color that suits your complexion the best. A tasteful ring isn't out of the question either, or a few bracelets to complete the look.
7. Shoes - Never overlook this important part of your outfit. Shoes can be classic or trendy, but they have to look good. Keep them polished and clean at all times. No metro man would be caught dead in a pair of scuffed and ratty shoes.
8. Go Digital - Metro men typically have a variety of digital accessories, including a cell phone, Blackberry, MacBook Air and an iPod.
9. Leather Goods - You'll need a nice leather bag to keep all your stuff together. Look for a high quality bag that will withstand the rigors of every day use. Make sure it has a padded portion for your laptop and other essentials.
10. Maintenance - Once you've got your look pulled together, you need to keep it up. Invest in some male facial cleansers, toners and moisturizers. Don't be afraid to get a manicure to keep your hands looking neat and clean.
Put all of these hints together and you can see just how easy it is to go "metro".There is nothing wrong with a well-groomed, well-dressed man. Just remember to keep everything up and stay on top of all the latest fashion trends to make sure you don't fall behind.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Coklat Ais kat D'Lish, mid valley
Semalam cuti hari buruh, huhuhu...time for restlah...memandangkan ia jatuh hari khamis, then aku ambil keputusan amik cuti hari jumaat juga sampai hari ahad..so, time nie lah aku nak rehat betul2...keje penat, pening kepala hotak neh...time ne juga aku leh spend my time with my love...rindu, cinta dan sayang dia sangat2.thanks baby...neway, semalam aku ke Zara whosesale kat Corus hotel..mak oiii ramai nyer orang...terpaksa ler Q panjang...dalam masa Q tuh...aku terpandang seseorang...macam ku kenal minat sorang neh....dalam hati..ekk..takkan selebriti cam dia datang kat sale gak kot...huhuhuhu..takperlah Fara Fauzana....u bijak berbelanja.....nak jadikan cerita dlm2 just nak tengok..terbeli gak lah beberapa pakaian..abis dlm RM300. aku punya pakaian n my bby nyer gak...
Hari neh lak aku bangun lewat, gara2 semlm entah kul berapa tidow...sakit perut lak tuh...adoi...bangun thari aku kuar ngan sham n my baby...sham tak keje lak ari neh...kita org pi ampang point dulu..sham byr kete, lepas tu ktorang pi makan...then later kiorg pi mid..lepak2 kat d'Lish..tenet..per lagik....sementara tunggu asgt kul 7 kat Fashion Avenue, aku taiplah skit kat blog neh...owh yer....today KL so hot....